Ah… a few days off. And as the sun rises on a week (and a few days) of stay-cation, vacation, my mind sets to wandering, thinking, pondering, and planning how to fill those soon-to-be-idle moments with some practical and profound productivity.
Of course, I start thinking about writing. And my thoughts go (almost immediately) to writing some lists.
That’s right! Another “Week of Lists” is just around the corner. For seven days on seven topics (one-per-day) I’ll be publishing here a variety of list-type posts, one for each of my big-six topics plus another something more meta-blog-ish.
This week’s theme is appropriately centred around, what else, vacation. And the upcoming articles, due to be dropped onto this very site between this Sunday (July 22) and next Saturday (July 28), will try and focus on the following topics — with, of course, I retaining the right to change and edit them right up to the point of publication (because I haven’t written them yet and, yes, ideas and intentions can change):
- 5 Stay-cation Activities for Geeky Dads
- 5 Blogging Tips for the Travelling Blogger
- 5 Side Effects of Travelling That Benefit Web Design
- 5 Photo Themes to Get You Better Vacation Pics
- 5 Habits to Help Keep You Running While Travelling
- 5 Games to Bring on Vacation
- 5 Styles of Travel Writing I WIsh I Did More Of
(Links to follow as they are published.) Enjoy!